If you are still looking for some unique gift ideas this holiday season, here are some that the park has to offer...
• Gift Passes: Next year our price of admission will be going up a wee bit. But if you buy a gift pass to the park now, you'll lock in this year's rate!
• A Year's Membership: Members receive free admission to the park all year long, a 10% discount in the gift shop, and a subscription to our Park newsletter. In addition, your membership also grants you free admission to the North Carolina Zoo in Asheboro, the NC Aquariums, and the Nature Center in Asheville. Members are also invited to a special program, Waterfowl Reunion, once a year in the spring, where members enjoy complimentary refreshments and can get up close and personal with the park's new hatchlings.
• Feed a Duck for a Year: This special program helps to care for the birds in the park. Your donation of $100 enables you to be the proud sponsor of one of the amazing birds in our collection for a year. Comes with a sponsorship certificate that you can display at home or at work.
• Visit the Park's Gift Shop: Our store has many beautiful gifts in a wide ranges of prices to please anyone on your list. From books to clothing, puzzles to jewelry, we have some excellent products that people of any age can enjoy.
• Gift Certificate to the Park's Shop: Take the guess work out of your holiday and give a gift certificate which allows the recipient to choose their own favorite item!
With warmest holiday wishes to you all...